$ – Lift Pass
$$ – Lesson Packages
$ – Equipment Rental
$$ – Snowshoeing
$$$$ – Heli Ski
$$$$ – Heli Snowmobile
Many will argue that there is no better time to visit Queenstown than in winter.
Queenstown in winter is like something out of a storybook, a picturesque alpine town, surrounded by snowcapped mountains. Situated in the heart of the Southern Alps, Queenstown is New Zealand’s number 1 Winter Sports destination.
The days may be shorter, but the air is crisp and clear, the snow is calling to be played on and the light is truly magical. Inevitably the main reason people flock from all over the world to Queenstown in winter is for the ski fields.
What Planit Bnb can do for you this winter:
- Lift Passes – We can organise lift passes to the best mountains in the region!
- Lesson Packages – Never been up to the mountain before? No problem! We have you covered. Planit Bnb can organise lessons for everyone.
- Transport – Don’t have a car? Not to worry. We can get you picked up and dropped off in Queenstown from a variety of different locations – straight to the mountain of your choice.
- Equipment (see below) – Our friends over at SnoPro can help with that! We have partnered with them this winter to offer our guests an expert ski concierge direct to your holiday home. No hassle, no stress. Just amazing service.
- Activities – If you want to experience Winter in Queenstown to its fullest potential. Our travel experts will be on hand to explain the wide range of activities on offer. Whether its snowmobiles, guided walks, Heli-Skiing. This town literally has everything you want and more.
Contact us now and one of our travel experts will start building an amazing itinerary tailored for you.
Planit bnb have partnered with New Zealand’s number one Ski and Snowboard concierge this winter.
For all rentals this Winter, please follow the link below and they will do the rest.
There’s no better way to start your ski holiday than with your very own ski concierge to deliver and custom fit the very latest in ski and snowboard gear, all in the comfort of your accommodation. Sit back and relax, Snopro even return for follow-up support and pick up! This is the Snopro difference, and it comes standard!
“We are a family of 5. My husband and I drank a glass of wine, laughed and chatted to the fantastic Snopro guys who fitted our kids in ski boots, skis and helmets. The ski boots were new and excellent quality. My husband and I hired great performance skis. The Snopro guys knew what they were doing.”
Penny Sydney – Tripadvisor
Snopro have removed the hassle from ski hire so you can maximize your holiday time.